"Not only am I stronger physically and mentally, but I am creating a life around my passions and able to share what I love with those around me. There’s no better feeling in the world!"
- Alexandra, Certified Barre & Soul Instructor
"This training is intense and thorough, with a focus on maintaining the integrity of barre. I did not want to rubber stamp my barre training – and Barre & Soul training is the real deal!"
- Kelly M., Certified Barre & Soul Instructor
"This training is so thorough, fun and hands-on. You leave ready to teach. You won't regret taking this journey!"
- Jenna Geissler, Certified Barre & Soul Instructor
You’ll know how to design highly sought-out classes
You’ll learn advanced anatomy
and challenging modifications
You’ll master making money
and meaningful relationships
"If Lotte or I haven’t trained those teaching, the classes lack that essential element of authenticity and knowledge."
- You have a family or a full-time job that makes committing to an in-person barre training challenging.
- You’ve attended other barre trainings that rushed through a skimpy curriculum in one weekend.
- You’ve been waiting for years for a live barre training to come to your city, but it never does.
- You’ve looked into other trainings, but questioned the legitimacy of their instructors or their programs.
- You want to make a full-time income as a barre teacher and need a training that will actually help you get hired.
This isn’t for you if you’re looking for a one-day workshop, a dancy barre routine with cardio moves, or a fun weekend hobby. This course teaches only authentic barre, based around Lotte Berk’s original techniques, with a focus on creating safe, engaging and effective classes and the business of working professionally as a barre instructor.
Barre Certification Online
SHORT AND CHEAP TRAININGS
You get what you pay for!
If you want to be excellent, you need a reputable training and take the time to hone your craft.
Weekend trainings are not long enough to cover everything you need to be successful.
A DANCE BACKGROUND IS ENOUGH
People think that having a background in dance is enough, but barre is so much more! You need to be trained by a credible source with roots in technique.
Your job is to keep your clients safe. You need to understand anatomy, modifications, and adjustments.
ONLY LEARNING EXERCISES
Knowing how to lead a group and manage your classes will truly make you stand out as a barre teacher.
Showing up like a #BOSS will earn trust and respect from your students and keep them coming back!
NOT RUNNING A BUSINESS
Being successful as a barre instructor means understanding the business of barre and what the path to profit looks like.
You don’t need a math degree or marketing experience, we teach you that here!
© 2017-2023 Barre & Soul™ LLC. All rights reserved.